OF YOUR ORGANIZATION’S
CYBER SECURITY RISK WITH BITRATER
BITRATER X-RAY WILL GIVE YOU THE KNOWLEDGE AND CONTROL YOU NEED, MEANING YOU CAN BE RELIED UPON TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR ORGANIZATION’S CYBER SECURITY RISK.
Everyday anti-virus (AV) software protects against known threats – Whitelisting is the only known way of fully protecting endpoints from known and unknown malicious attacks. Whitelisting also requires a multitude of resources and because of this reason is not widely used. BitRater X-Ray solves this by automatically doing the work for you.
BitRater X-Ray comes with simple, easy to use enterprise management:
Simple to install
Simple to use
Simple to manage
Just input your email below to get access to whitepapers, resources, and free downloads!
- BitRater X-Ray is whitelisting of files at the process level in Windows.
- BitRater X-Ray whitelisting is based on file hash values (SHA256).
- Every file must be on the BitRater X-Ray Whitelist to start a Windows process.
- Both Executables, Dynamic Link Libraries and Drivers are whitelisted by BitRater X-Ray.
- Other whitelisting products are only whitelisting Executables. This is unsafe.
- Other whitelisting products use file name, file location, Digital Signatures etc. to identify an Executable. This is unsafe.
- The entire process of whitelisting files is done automatically by BitRater X-Ray.
- The whitelisting process is performed in the BitRater X-Ray Cloud in conjunction with more than 65 Anti-Virus companies globally. Once a file is rated in the BitRater X-Ray Cloud, this rating is available to all BitRater X-Ray installations globally.
- BitRater X-Ray automatically does the work for you
- Other whitelisting products need to be managed extensively by manually setting up policies. This requires a lot of resources in large organizations, and therefore whitelisting protection is not widely used.
If the HASH value is recognized as malicious or good in any of the steps, the result will go immidiately back to the Endpoint that then will block or allow it to run.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
DOWNLOAD YOUR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL
Blacklisting is a list of known undesired processes. BitRater’s default setting is to block all blacklisted processes.